How to enter the Flinders Ranges & Outback Tourism Awards
Your nomination is considered your expression of interest to undertake the awards process and complete your submission(s).
What do I Submit Electronically?
- Nomination details
- Entry details
- A PDF version submission. Refer to the rules for entry for specific formatting guidelines.
- The cover page of the submission should be clearly marked with:
- The name of the entrant;
- The category entered;
- The Flinder Ranges and Outback Tourism Awards entered; and
- An image(s) representative of the product entered.
- A description of no more than 100 words of your company/product, which will be used by media, for announcements at the presentation ceremony, in promotional material and on website listings. As this will be edited and compiled by people who have not viewed your submissions please remember to include your company/product name and where you are located geographically.
- Five images - jpeg format only, illustrating the entrant’s operation should accompany each submission in each category entered. By supplying images you ensure maximum exposure at the presentation ceremony and in official advertising and publications. (Note: 300 dpi files in jpeg format are preferred)
For further information, please contact Carly Archer, Sharp Design on 0411 480 541 or email@example.com